Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How To Make A "Fire Text" Effect In Photoshop

In this tutorial, I will teach you how to make "fire text" effect.


1. Open Your Photoshop program.


2. Start a new workspace with a canvas size of 600 X 160. You can make it any size you wan
t, but for the purposes of this tutorial, I will be using 600 X 160.

Use a simple, thick font and write out your text. I will be using "Eras Bold ITC" for my text.


3. Next, add the following color balance layers in the exact order. (To do this, go to Layer >> New Adjustment Layer >> Color Balance )








4. Make sure your text layer is under your color balance layers. Rasterize your text layer. Now comes the fire part. Choose your smudging tool, and pick out an appropriate sized brush. Start smudging your text to make it look like fire.



Be sure to include the "wavy" parts at the top. When you're finished, it should look something like this:



I hope this tutorial helped!

*Note: If you place anything ABOVE the color balance layers, it will not be affected. So if you want something to be normal instead of orange-ish, just place it in a layer that is above the color balance.

2 comments:

Ananda Alvarie WeBlog's said...

C O N G R A T

Great info!!anyway,care 2 xchange link?I’ve put ur link in my http://www.anandalvarie.blogspot.com
if u dont mind,can you put “2wing” as my name in ur blog?thx

tambah fitur" blog nye...
kek cBox gitu dd
zzz

Ananda Alvarie WeBlog's said...

tukeran link

gw pasang link loe di blog gue

putar balik

/gg

Post a Comment

 
;